Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Too Big for Naps

Most days Wesley will not take a nap, even though he may be tired and need one. On a few days, about once or twice a week, I can get him to lay down in his bed and take a good nap. But the reality is I think we are loosing this phase of life. Wesley is good at entertaining himself, and I desperately need naps most days, I put a movie on for him and let him play in the living room. Every so often I find him asleep on the couch...and yes, he wraps himself up in the blankets.

2 comments:

Rita Merrick said...

Kids out-growing naps is always a sad, sad day in our household (for me). When they REALLY need a nap and refuse to take one, I slip them a little sleepy juice, as we call it in our house (Benadryl)
...Ssshhh....

Susie said...

I love it!! All wrapped in his blankie!! His little toes stickin' out made me giggle!!