Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Monday

On Monday for various reasons the boys did not get naps...I tried for a semi late short nap but they just played in their room. Max might have slept if I had let Wesley stay in the living room. But Max fell asleep at 7pm in his high chair after finishing his oatmeal for dinner (we had a late lunch that was pretty big so I went with an easy semi lite dinner).
I love that he fell asleep while doing his normal banging on the bowl.
Wesley stayed up with me just a little longer but he was tired and being silly. Hence the wash cloth, he said he was dirty and needed to clean himself. At one point he had his shirt up and was washing his back and tummy.

The good news (in my opinion) was that even with the early bedtime they still slept past 8am. This is new around my house, but much appreciated by this pregnant mama.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I love it when kids get funny ideas like "cleaning" themselves! Usually always it's only because they think it's fun for them! :0)

heather said...

Falling asleep in the high chair is so cute! And evertime this Little Pirate lets me sleep for more than 3 hours I do the happy dance in my heart.