Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

On Christmas Eve Santa's helpers put together the boys kitchen...best gift idea ever.
My boys are only slightly spoiled.
The boys were so excited Christmas morning....they did not want to leave their new kitchen. But Wesley was asking for the ingredients to go with the kitchen...and to get those items he needed to open the rest of his presents and find them.


The Slinkie's were great presents for about a day - then my boys managed to destroy them...but they were fun while they lasted. Above Max is opening his car caddy - these are the best things ever for church, no more fights over who gets to play with which cars...both boys got one.

Playing with the kitchen before breakfast (yummy gingerbread waffles with lemon sauce). After some fun play time we loaded up in the car and headed to Grandma and Grandpa Alton's for more presents (I seriously do not need to buy the boys any gifts) and dinner.
This picture is from my friend Andee's camera - but it is the only picture I have of my ginormous pregnant tummy...

No comments: