Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Cookies

On Christmas Eve we headed to my parents house to decorate cookies (this is one of my favorite traditions...we have been doing this for as long as I can remember). It was a ton of fun this year, Max was old enough to really get what he was doing and Wesley is getting more creative and knows what sprinkles he wants. I have noticed that we did not take a lot of pictures this year...I passed the camera to Greg and did not get a huge amount of pictures...oh well, there is always next year. After decorating cookies we headed down to the basement to play the candy bar game...Both boys loved rolling the dice but Wesley is starting to understand the rules.
Max...he was finally getting to eat a cookies (yep that is me and the other fun person is my Aunt Kristie).
Wesley (he was eating sprinkles of course!)
Uncle Charles
This was Patricia's first cookie decorating experience - the first is always the best.
Jeremiah...Gideon decorated too but of course, no picture (at least on my camera).

No comments: