Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Birthday Boys!

This year we celebrated both Wesley and Max's birthdays on the same day. Greg was in Missouri for Max's actual birthday, so I made the decision to postpone the celebration until he could be here with us. Grandma Alton made the Fire Engine cake...I made the cupcakes and used her leftover frosting (I should add that I managed to eat all of the leftover cupcakes in two days time...I don't think I shared but one with Greg).
The boys got lots of fun gifts - books, crayons/coloring books, monster trucks, Handy Manny toys, shirts, and more that I am sure I am forgetting. Wesley's got a big gift from Grandma and Grandpa Alton - A two wheel bike...Max will now inherit the tricycle.


On Max's actual birthday, we went out to Wendy's for dinner (his favorite) and then I took him to Target to pick out a toy...he of course choose a train that makes all sorts of noise.

No comments: