Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Paper Chains

Growing up, every year for our countdown to Christmas we would make paperchains as a family. My Mom took the Christmas cards we received each year and saved the picture part for us to attatch our paperchains to. This was a fun project that we did sometime around the first of December. So this week I helped the boys create two paperchains - The long one is a countdown until Daddy comes home for Christmas and the short one is for the days remaining until Christmas after Daddy gets home. Since I did not save Christmas cards last year (and really we mainly get the family photo kind anyway), I printed the words "Santa Claus is coming tonight" for Christmas and "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" for the other and let the boys color the pages. And for those that may be wondering...Greg will be home 17 days from today.

No comments: