Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

On September 26th we got to celebrate two birthdays in my family. My sister Noel's birthday (9-18) and my nephew Domnique's birthday (9-28). Noel had come home for the weekend so she could run in her first 5K (the Women's Fitness Celebration...my SIL DaVette ran as well - good job you two!). It was fun to gather as a family and enjoy each others company.

Two cakes...Domnique's "2" on the left and Noel's cake on the right (yes my mom put 27 candles on the cake, sort of a tradition around our house...we once lit 70 candles on my grandma's cake, and yes we are a little crazy)

Domnique enjoying his cake

Noel got a little help from Wesley in blowing out all those candles...a little hard for the girl with asthma and who had also just run a 5K that morning.

1 comment:

And all that jazz said...

CUTE PICS!!!! Tell your beautiful sis Happy Birthday for me too :) Miss you both!