Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Crafts

So today was my turn to host craft day at my house (once a month I get together with my sister in laws and mother in law to do crafts). I got the supplies back to my office/craft room but I did not get all (read: basically everything was still on the floor) of them put away. Well of course Max had to see what Mommy was doing (Facebook playing FarmTown, I know a minor addiction) and the craft supplies were just too tempting for him...

I tried to get the picture of him sitting in the middle of the supplies but he moved way to quickly.

So then, since the closet was open, he went after what was put away.

Don't you love the saggy butt of the onesie that is too big?

He stood up to gain better access to the drawers and really they are not easy to open...this kid is really good.

I tried to get a picture of his devilish grin, but he would turn around again before I could snap the picture.

There is a version of his devilish grin...this one is saying - now I will move on to the book case and pull off as much as I can before Mommy stops me.

No comments: