Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Awesome!

My boys are awesome, and to top it all off...Wesley's new favorite word is awesome. Everything in his world these days is awesome and well, it makes me smile. Max is just so cute and I can not believe that a year has almost past (one month to go)...he waves his pudgy hands, babbles, hates waiting to be spoon fed (he would much rather feed himself), and is so close to walking (I believe he walks when we are not looking because I have seen a few steps but he stops when he notices me looking). I love Wesley's imagination, the blue tub of blocks is where he takes a "bath", he talks to people on an old cell phone, he "cooks" using mommies pots, pans, and utensils, my flour canisters are drums, his view finder is binoculars . Max has the most infectious laugh...a deep belly laugh mixed with the baby giggle - I hope he never loses this. Wesley is now asking for coffee - I am trying to figure out where he learned this since we are not coffee drinkers. But I am beginning to wonder if all of those hours watching Gilmore Girls while pregnant and then after and really it continues still is effecting him and teaching him about coffee. Yesterday, I made hot chocolate for me and Greg and Wesley asked for some coffees. That is the other fun thing in Wesley's world lately - words that should not be plural are suddenly plural...it is grapes juice (which really? it makes sense, the juice is made from more then one grape. Max has learned to turn off the TV, change the channel, and turn up/down the volume - this is still as annoying as it was when Wesley figured it out.

No comments: