Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Adventures of Max Max

Today I heard a noise in the kitchen, not unusual since Max thinks my kitchen is a playground. But I decided to check and see what he was up to and this is what I found...Max pushing one of my dining room chairs through the kitchen to the entry hall.
Here he got the chair stuck on the corner of the wall...this only slightly slowed him down.
He calmly walked around the chair, to the other side. And began to push it back through the kitchen, and I would assume that the dining room was his goal...notice the empty milk jug on the floor.
As he as pushing the chair back to where it belonged, he also noticed the milk jug as it got stuck under the chair. He proceeded to pick it up and put it on the chair to take with him. As a side note, the chair did not make it back to the dining room - Max got distracted (of course) and wandered away...Mommy put it back in the dining room.

No comments: