Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Television

Last night Max was getting into everything, a regular
occurrence at our house, so I sought to distract him with TV. I put on a favorite around here...Little Einsteins (recorded from the Disney Channel, or as I like to call it, my little bit of sanity). Max started to dance to the music...bouncing and waving his arms, it was cute to watch. Wesley started to sing the theme song...and yes, he knows the whole thing as well as the repeated catch
phrases in the show. I love watching both boys interact with the show, Wesley correctly answers most questions and I know that Max will be doing the same really soon. And I might add that there are other shows from Disney that they watch and Wesley is learning so much from them - I am surprised by how much he is learning when I play games with him and practice colors, letters, numbers and such. So, yes I have a little Mommy guilt for the amount of TV that they watch some days but I console myself with the fact that at least it is educational.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

awww, I love when little kids dance!