Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Duck, Duck, Goose

Today Greg and I decided to take the boys to the park in Boise. We had other things to do in Boise and thought it would be fun to take a little time to play outside. While there, we took Wesley to one of the ponds to feed the ducks (and some very aggressive geese) for the first time. He loved it! Max slept quietly in the car...maybe next time he can have the same fun. It wasn't until I was watching Greg and Wesley that I realized that I had forgotten my camera...oh, well again, next time. At one point Wesley held out his hand and had a goose quite close (I told you they were aggressive) but luckily, he dumped the bread on the ground before the goose tried to eat it off the extended hand. I should mention that the geese were very territorial - Greg and Wesley were fine, they had food - but when a group of geese from across the parking lot tried to join in the fun, they got yelled at by the other geese. It was a little funny. The other funny, and really mockable thing, was the Frisbee golfers - really? Get a job (it was 1pm when we got to the park), and a life people - you don't look that cool with your bags containing different weight Frisbees. But overall it was a fun day - the type I look forward too as the weather starts to warm up.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

Different weight frisbees???? I have never heard of such a thing.