Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ice Cream

Last night my boys got a treat...ice cream. This is a big deal around here because both boys are lactose intolerant which means they rarely get ice cream because it upsets little tummies. But my Aunt Kristie (who is awesome) found this in the store...
Yep, apparently I have not been paying attention (well actually being lactose intolerant myself, I try to avoid the ice cream isle because it does not make my tummy happy and really it is not good for the waistline either) and they make lactose free ice cream - and it tastes just like regular old ice cream. The boys loved it and I am happy that they can enjoy this little treat.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

Where do you find such a delicious treat?!?!? I've never seen it!

Kristie said...

Your Aunt Kristie is so wonderful.