Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Boy and His...


For Wesley it is a boy and his Ruff. That is what he named the sad creature that he is holding in his arms... Ruff. We bought the panda bear at the Hoogle Zoo, when I was barely pregnant with Wesley. I gave him some random name but along the way Wesley started calling him Ruff...as he did with most animals at the time and it has stuck. The poor bear is a mess (read puked on, peed on, chewed on, and yes he has been bathed but he still smells funky) but he is well loved and we don't leave home without him. I don't even want to think about what will happen when the thing falls apart on us...
Wesley also has a blue blanky that is a must at bed time, he likes to cocoon himself in it then be covered by the sheet and comforter.


For Max it is a boy and his snuggle. That is what Max calls the dishtowels that he insists on caring around with him and sleeping with. Many may ask, why a dishtowel? Well Max had horrible reflux and spit all over the place, after every feeding, massive amounts of formula. A burp cloth did not cut it, so I started using a dishtowel because they could handle way more fluid (seriously, before the meds, it was so bad I considered switching to a bath towel). But along the way he became attached to the towel and it is his comfort item. The dog is new, he got it at Christmas but at night he will ask for his puppy. In this picture he has three towels because he will grab them from anywhere whenever he feels like he needs one - the dirty ones go back to the laundry and if I catch him quick enough the clean ones get put back away - I must not have caught enough over the past week.

2 comments:

Xan said...

I just want to kiss their faces! (the boys...not the toys)

Cynthia said...

Smart because the toys are probably full of diseases...at least I know that the towels are clean because I swap them out often.