Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It was a brand new box...

This is the now empty container that I poured a BRAND NEW BOX OF CHEERIOS in last night. And I am not talking about a small box, we are talking the huge 18oz. box of Cheerios. I was snacking on them and forgot to put the container back in the pantry - I was really tired last night.
I could hear the boys laughing and giggling and talking but I never imagined that this would be what we found...

Our best guess is that Wesley was pouring the Cheerios on Max's tray and Max was flipping them off with his hands (this is not unusual...if he is done eating the food will hit the floor). But they were happy, I now know that that is reason for concern.
Wesley did inform me that he was building castles...I should have checked on what that meant, though the damage had already been done.Greg cleaned up the mess while I showered...I own him big time for this one. Max and Wesley (though Max had moved on by the time I took the picture) did help clean up and well both munched on a few more - Good thing they enjoyed themselves because the fun went straight to the garbage.

That is how my morning started...How was yours?

4 comments:

Xan said...

Laughing. So. Hard.

Cynthia said...

BTW...I am still giggling over this one. Good thing they are so cute.

Jules AF said...

I bet that was SO fun to pick up.

Erin said...

Oh boy! Life as a mother... I bet they had a really fun time though!