Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bath Time

My boys LOVE bath time. They beg to get in and hate to get out. Max practically throws himself out of your arms (while trying to undress him) into the tub. Wesley has to have a ritual of saying good-bye to the water, bubbles, rubber duckies, and whatever else is in the tub while getting out. I am going to cherish this time of life because like most boys do, I am sure they will try to find ways to get out of bath time in the future.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

You know what would be really cute the little boys taking a bath with their big cousins. Very wicked of me I am sure none of them would ever forgive us.

Susie said...

SO cute!! I need boys I can take pictures in the bath of.It's just not the same with little girls!!