Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Flour Fun

I use to keep my big containers of flour in the dining room for easy access when I was baking. But recently Max figured out how to get the lids off. Well right after Christmas, I forgot that there were a couple in the house and Max found them and had a fun time.
This first picture is what tipped me off that Max had done something that he really should not have...little footprints from walking in the flour.
And if the footprints are in the living room then the trail should lead back to my container. Tupperware - just proves that my one year old is smarter then the squirrels that could not get the Tupperware open that was holding the peanut butter while camping all those years ago.
He was so proud of himself and wanted to play some more...even with me standing there telling him not to - could be that me taking pictures took some of the harshness away???

No comments: