Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Crazy Ideas...

On January 15th I got a call from my Aunt Kristie and she had the brilliant idea to take off to Utah and surprise my sister by showing up for her Pampered Chef Party. I thought great lets go, it was a long weekend so why not? So, super early Saturday morning we loaded up the cars and headed out...my boys (the first two pictures) ate powdered sugar donuts in the car for breakfast, it was quite a mess. We arrived in Provo just in time for the party, and shocked my sister. Later that night we met up with my Brad, Rae, Bambi, Harrison, and Madison for dinner at Cafe Rio (I love Cafe Rio and now Greg understands...he talks about driving to Twin Falls for his birthday dinner). Sunday we relaxed and we shopping at IKEA, after we headed over to Brady and Angela's house for dinner (Thanks Angela, we know it was short notice!)- it was fun to let the cousins play. Monday we headed home, it was a quick trip but a ton of fun.

1 comment:

Angie said...

You're welcome!! Anytime! I'm glad you guys called. It's always great to visit with everyone!