Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Best Things About My Vacation

#1 - We went to church with Aunt No-No in her singles ward...Wesley being his squirrely self was busy climbing back into his chair during the sacrament. And proceeded to fart...and yes you guessed it - he made his favorite announcement for all to hear. Andy, Noel, and I could barely contain our giggles - I think we may have been snorting.

#2 - Leaving Aunt No-No's on Sunday evening, Noel was strapping Wesley into his car seat. And Wesley was waving at the house and saying "Bye Mary" (Mary is a friend of Noel and Andy's that came over for dinner with us, Wesley LOVED her, they became instant best friends). Noel asks Wesley, "Did you like Mary?"...Wesley nods head yes with really big eyes. Next question, "Do you want to date Mary?"...Wesley again nods yes with really big eyes. He then says, and no I am not kidding..."She's Hot". He so his fathers son.

#3 - Wesley and Megan. They were so cute together (they are about 6 months apart in age). Saturday night I went downstairs at my cousins house to get Max ready for bed. And found Wesley and Megan on the couch watching a blank TV screen and listening to Aladdin really loud. They had figured out how to get the DVD player going but not the TV - and the surround sound was so loud. (Picture to follow) Second at the zoo earlier in the day they had been playing with a lizard and giggling - missed the picture of Megan kissing the lizard through the glass but got a couple other cute ones.

#4 - Wesley and Max's first visit to the zoo. Wesley had so much fun looking at all the animals. He especially loved the elephants and did not want to leave but eventually did with the promise of more fun animals to look at. Hogle Zoo in Utah also has a small train that makes a loop - Wesley is a train fanatic and loved riding the train (minor issue upon leaving but still fun). He also enjoyed the merry-go-round. And really just about everything else we did and saw. Max on the other hand slept through most of the zoo...but really what do you expect out of a 6 month old at nap time.

#5 - Time spent with family. It was great to spend time with Brady and Angela...I haven't seen them for about a year - the kids have changed so much. And at the zoo I was able to see my Aunt and Uncle and more cousins (Bambi and Harrison and their adorable little girl Mady). I am grateful to live close to so much of my family - I need to take the oppurtunities to visit more often.

#6 - Cafe Rio...really if you have eaten there you would totally understand. Best pork burrito ever, I may drive to Utah just to eat there...though I am pretty sure they are building on in Twin Falls. I may be making that drive very soon.

1 comment:

Angie said...

It was a fun visit! Megan cracked me up saying Wesey! They had fun!!