Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

"I farted..."


This is Wesley's newest sentence, and yes he only says it when it is true. So, if you are near him and hear "I farted..." give him a wide berth because it stinks! In an attempt to get him to stop I have been making a vain effort to not laugh when I hear this...but alas this effort is not working and I find myself giggling everytime he says "I farted..." so the the odds are this will not be stopping anytime soon. By the way, Greg laughs too when Wesley makes this ominous statement so I have no help from the other parent.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I hope that he doesn't decide to use his newfound sentence during really embarrassing quite times, like sacrament meeting.

Sarah said...

We have a blog that you can visit, too.
http://thegrunigs.blogspot.com/

Angie said...

Watch out, blogging is almost as addictive as facebook! Have fun with it!! You should check our blog out sometime, It is... http://meyers7.blogspot.com