Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hair! Flow it, Show it; Long as God can grow it, My Hair!

Hair

She asks me why...I'm just a hairy guy I'm hairy noon and night;

Hair that's a fright. I'm hairy high and low, Don't ask me why; don't know!

It's not for lack of bread Like the Grateful Dead; darling

Gimme a head with hair, long beautiful hair

Shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there, hair! Shoulder length, longer (hair!)

Here baby, there mama, Everywhere daddy daddy

Shaggy Boy - His hair was getting long, but I could not bring myself to cut it. It was cute and sometimes it would curl (especially after a bath).
What made it even harder to cut was the fact that for many months he did not have much hair. But with this kind of attitude, who needs hair? (By the way...Noel, on her never ending quest to get smacked down by Grandma, claims that Grandma made him flip off the camera).


Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees

Give a home to the fleas in my hair

A home for fleas, a hive for bees

A nest for birds, there ain't no words

For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder of my hair.

Max on the other hand has always had hair. And Flower has enjoyed licking it from the very beginning.
Max on the left and Wesley on the right...both sporting mohawks. The NICU nurses were having fun with Max and I was so excited for Wesley's little bit of hair that I just had to show it off.

Scary looking Greg with the multi level hair...I just had to take the picture and now here it is for all the world to see. Post hair cut holding Max.


I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy

Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty

Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining Gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen

Knotted, polka-dotted; Twisted, beaded, braided

Powdered, flowered, and confettied Bangled, tangled, spangled and spaghettied!



Mommy has lots of hair...so in the beginning Wesley not having hair was mind boogling. Again Max had hair, so what was up with Wesley?


As you have been reading this and looking at all of the pictures of hair, you have probably been asking yourself...why? Why did she take the time to post this. Well I will tell you...because today Wesley got his hair cut. This means no more getting asked when I am going to cut his hair because today I did it.

O-oh, Say can you see; my eyes if you can,
Then my hair's too short!
Down to here, down to there,
Down to where, down to there;It stops by itself!

1 comment:

Xan said...

Dad and I sing this song for Mom, in the kitchen, and she rolls her eyes. I think it's the dancing she's really afraid of.