Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun with Sleep...

Earlier this week I was busy doing chores in another room while Greg was trying to get Max to sleep. Things seemed very quiet in the living room so I went to check it out and the first picture is was I found. Greg and Max napping together on the couch. And with that picture this blog post was born. You see, sleep is very important in our family (though Max is still learning but hope is on the horizon). The other picture of Greg sleeping was taken last year...we will call it Sunday Nap or the NASCAR Race was Boring.


Wesley has always been a great sleeper...I was getting 6 hours of sleep most nights when he was six weeks old. Below are some funny sleep situations I have found him in. Wesley seriously loves to sleep - just last week he hugged his bed. And he has a habit of waking up, finding Mom or Dad and announcing "I'm awake" and he manages to sound really annoyed by that fact. At nearly 2 1/2 he still takes a long nap (3 hours) most every afternoon...I am really going to miss nap time when it leaves us, hopefully this will not happen to soon.



Max on the other hand is not the greatest sleeper on the planet but there is hope (I have finally broken down and we are treating his reflux). His naps are starting to follow a much better schedule and they are becoming a little longer everyday. For awhile, I was letting him just fall asleep wherever he was...even if it was while he was playing. And on the days where he is napping on Mommy's bed, sometimes the cat joins him. Though she tends to be annoyed that she must share the space.


My two boys both fast asleep...can you tell which is which?


3 comments:

Xan said...

I know! I know!

Cynthia said...

do you really?

Rich and Becky Stout said...

That is awesome! I love all the sleeping pictures! Thanks for inviting me to look at your blog! Feel free to stop by ours anytime! www.rbstoutfamily.blogspot.com