Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Time!

This is probably one of my most favorite times of the year...I have been super excited to get the Christmas tree put up. In fact I have been begging Greg to get it out for about three weeks (I know before Thanksgiving, I wanted Christmas). Of course this did not happen and the tree did not go up until Thanksgiving day. And then to top it off, I had be really sick and had no energy at the time to decorate the house. So, needless to say the only Christmas decoration that we have up at this time is the tree, and yes it is decorated but it took me about 4 days to get it completely done. I hope to have some more decorations up in the coming week - as I get the house cleaned from being neglected while I was sick. But the reality is that with two sets of little hands, I am scared to put out too many decorations because I already spend too much of my day keeping little hands away from the tree.
By the way...Wesley is mad that the train ornament is on the tree and he is not allowed to take it off and play with it.

No comments: