Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Big Helper


I remember that it was not that long ago that Wesley would happily put his sippy cup/bottle in the sink...most days this no longer happens, the sippy cup falls to the floor or may end up on the end table in the living room but rare is the day that it goes in the sink. So, imagine my suprise when the other day I heard a thunk in the sink. I found that Max had decided to put his new sippy cup in the sink. I am still trying to figure out where he learned this, since as I said before it is super hard these days to get Wesley to do this. As you can see from the picture, Max is not quite tall enough for this task...most of the time he misses and the cup ends up on the floor but he does try and seems very proud of himself when he makes it in. I should add that he does not limit himself to his own sippy cup, if he finds Wesley's cup on the floor he will try to get that one in as well.

No comments: