Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Wesley is three years old today! It has been so much fun watching grow and change over the past three years...and I know that I have a lot more to look forward too. Wesley is a just an all round great kid - I couldn't have picked a better one if I tried. Since I blog about him a lot you know what he is up too, so here are some pictures taken over the last 3 years.The day after he was born

This one is at around 2 monts old

This has always been one of my favorites (Noel, and me too swear Grandma made him do it). Wesley is about 7 months old in this picture.

Getting ready to play in the snow - January following his first birthday.

Early Spring following his second birthday...riding his gift from Grandma and Grandpa

Taken this year but it is a favorite of mine


Wesley loves to pretend he is "cooking"


Happy Birthday to my sweet boy (I still call him my baby but really he is not a baby anymore)

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

awww happy birthday to him! I love the first picture (and the flipping off picture, but I'll keep that on the DL).

Greg said...

I would say the 6th picture down is my favorite, Wesley really is a ham for the camera. I have never met another child that loves his picture taken so much, unless of course you are paying for them at a studio, then he may not cooperate, but hey, what do you expect from a 3 year old?