Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Thought

It seems we have come a long way in our home. We have reached a new level of friendship between out cats - Mushu and Flower. If you will remember from earlier posts, these two did not get along in the beginning. Mushu hid behind the washer before getting braver and doing what I can only call taunting Flower, walking into rooms where she was and passing in front of her. And Flower would hide under the couch and glare, hiss, and growl at Mushu mainly but she was also mad at me and Greg.
And then comes the picture below of the two cats snuggling on the couch. Flower just flopped herself on Mushu and went to sleep. You can also often find the two grooming each other or sleeping peaceably on my bed (and might I add that at times, I walk into the room and feel like I am interrupting something private...and they look at me with startled/guilty looks).

No comments: