Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

What I am thankful for this Thanksgiving...totally random order:

Great friendships
I mean all of my amazing, wonderful friends...both old (read past) and new.


My wonderful, extremely patient husband…Greg
Even though I am not the best homemaker (really the house is never all clean and once and I hate doing dishes).  He still likes me and he adores our boys.  Oh, and I am really thankful that he doesn't mind doing the dishes (most of the time) and pulling out the vaccum on occassion...now if he would just start helping with the bathrooms...

My sweet boys…Wesley and Maxwell
For their sweet smiles, the hugs, the kisses, and the snuggles

Laughter
Especially from my two boys

Good health
Nothing makes you more thankful for your health and the good health of your family then dealing with, what seems like, constant illness for two months.  Or knowing the struggles of others...within the family and of friends.

Food Blogs
Can I just say that my family really does thank me for reading these...they are eating some wonderful things because of the food blogs I read. 

Great family…both near and far
My parents, Greg's parents, all of our siblings, Aunts (especially my Aunt Kristie - you rock), Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, and many more.

A great ward family that is there when you need them
Nothing has proven this more then the help I have recieved while sick these past few days ~ Special thanks to...Lori, Jillian, Rita, Jennifer, and Michelle, for sharing her husband

Food, Shelter, and Transportation
Not much else to say here....

My fur-babies…Flower and Mushu
Love my cats - they can totally entertain me with their odd antics.

Technology…I love Facebook and Blogging
Some might say it is a mild addiction but somedays it feels like my only conncetion to the world outside my home.  And the blog is the best way for me to record the big and not so big events in my family (because let's face it, I am terrible at keeping a journal).

Disney Channel and Disney Movies
Some days these are the only things that help me keep my sanity.  And it is so cute to hear Wesley answer the questions and be right...he really is learning - it is a fun interatction to participate in.  Even Max is starting to learn.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

I love food blogs too. They're so handy!