Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Puffy Paint

I got today's craft project using homemade Puffy Paint from the No Time for Flash Cards blog. In the blog she uses it on a couple fun projects that we may try later, but I got creative and we made little (well kinda large) baby chicks. The kids loved squishing around in the paint and well, I had fun putting my hands in it as well. Here are some pictures from today's fun...my hands were coated from helping Max (he was eating the paint...glue, shaving cream, and a small squirt of actual paint), so Greg took the pictures...I think he needs some lessons.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I LOVE them!! What a cute idea!! They turned out so stinkin' cute!!

Kristie said...

Love them!! You are such a good mom and a great niece. And I just love that Max tried eating everything.