Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Glass Half Empty or Half Full?

I have mentioned in the past that the boys are good at putting their sippy cups in the sink when they are finished with them. The other day, I handed out the sippy cups after naps and left the boys watching a cartoon while I snuck away to check out emails and facebook. Moments later I heard little feet in the kitchen and was happy to know that I would not have to track down the forgotten sippy cup kicked under the couch. Then I heard a sound that was not right, and it worried me...the sound of glass breaking. I tried to convince myself that the cup had just hit a bowl in the sink and rattled a spoon...no such luck, a glass got broken. Who would have thunk it? Must have hit just right because after two or so years of this happening this is the first casualty.

No comments: