Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

March Birthday's

On Sunday we celebrated all of the birthday's that occur in March...Sara, Greg, Kristie, and Jeremiah at my parents house. And yes, I took pictures...Kristie made the cupcakes and my Mother made the rainbow cake per Jeremiah's request.

{for the words to an inappropriate song, that go along with the cake, please see the comment section}
By the way...Wesley ate this cupcake, a small slice of chocolate cake w/a small amount of ice cream, and the frosting half of a second cupcake.
Max made this cute mess with a cupcake and then ate the other half of Wesley's cupcake.
Aunt Kristie's new scripture bag (which I made, no really, I did make that all myself...with a little coaching from Brittney) can also double as a hat.

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

Those cupcakes look SO SO SO SO SO SO good.

Cynthia said...

And now for a song (to the tune of the Barney Song)...
I love you, you love me...homosexuality...people say were just friends, but were really lesbians.

My Aunt started to sing and I joined in...ah, fun times with the family. Did I mention that she learned to sing this while on her mission??

Xan said...

I was thinking: "there are many colors in the homo rainbow. Choose any shade from black to yellow..."