Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Yep...Mother of the Year - That's Me!

Wesley and Grace (one of the little girls I watch) were walking with me home from the bus stop this morning holding hands. Next thing I know their little legs get tangled up and down they go. Luckily Grace landed on Wesley and did not get hurt, just a little scared. As you can see Wesley took the brunt of the fall. I guess it is only fair since earlier in the week Wesley fell into Grace, causing her to scrap up her nose. It really has not been my week for injuries because also on the same day Grace scraped up her nose causing a bloody nose, no less - Max toppled over in the living room. I thought nothing of this because he is making attempts at walking, until he crawled into the kitchen, hysterically crying with blood dripping from his nose. So, yes crown me now as Mother of the Year.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Um, pretty sure we have all had those days!! Jaxon recently fell off our bed, and it is kind of high. (Talk about mother of the year!!) Wesley's nose doesn't even look that bad. Hate to break it to you, but worse things are to come, especially with two boys!! Although, our Katelyn is the one that has had stitches twice!

Susie said...

I'd have to agree with Angie. I always feel like other Mom's stare me down on Sundays. My girls legs have scrapes & bruises up & down...they must think I push them... :0)It's always worse on Sundays because they are in dresses and it exposes their legs.

Cynthia said...

It wasn't so much the scraped nose (that has happened before)...it was the nice sidewalk indentation on his forehead...doesn't show up so well in the pictures.