Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

STUCK

Yesterday while I was fixing dinner, I heard Max start to cry...well cry is not the right word - he was screaming. So, Greg stopped what he was doing to check on him and found him with his head stuck between the couches. No, I did not stop my dinner preparations to take a picture...Greg unstuck him and walked away. Mere moments later Max began to cry, no scream again. And again, Greg went to check on him where he found that yes, he had his head stuck yet again...apparently whatever toy/random item he was after was very important. At this point I did stop my dinner preparations and I did take a picture. You can see his face is red from screaming. Once I unstuck him this time, I moved the couches closer together in an attempt to keep this from happening for a third time.

1 comment:

Xan said...

You are such a good mom! I love it!