Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy Busy Month of July

I realized looking through my pictures that I was way behind in updating this blog on what has been happening in my families little world...What follows is that last couple weeks of July.

Wesley and Max continue to grow and change all the time. I love these faces - Wesley continues to expand his vocabulary though you would not know it based on the amount of "No" and "Mine" that I hear everyday...Max is just a sweetheart with a one track mind - how fast can I get to the remote that Mommy or Daddy left to close to my little hands.


The backyard "Before and After" shots. Getting the sod laid has made me the happiest girl ever. Greg will mow this week and then it will be ready to be played on.

The cats...Picture one - Mushu the weekend after we got him...sleeping in the tub. Picture two - this is how Flower passed the first couple days after getting Mushu...she would hiss and growl whenever he was near and he would pace in front of the couch taunting her. Picture three - a loose truce has been called and Flower now tolerates his presence. Picture four - Wesley thinks both cats were put in this house to be his personal play toys...I don't know if Flower is jealous or laughing because it is not her getting love from Wesley.

A day at the pool. We took my Aunt Kristie's two boys (Gideon and Jeremiah) to the pool...notice there are no pictures of those two, why you ask? Because they are fish and only came out of the water when absolutely necessary. This trip also marked Max's first pool experience...after a rough start he had a great time, I guess he is part fish as well. Wesley only likes the pool on his terms...and I am beginning to wonder if they have anything to do with cute swim teachers....

No comments: