Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

Kitchen spoons, bowls, strainers, pots/pans, etc. are the best toys ever (at least this is what the boys think) - so why again to we bother spending money on actual toys? Wesley will put random things in a frying pan, shake it on a chair, and tell me "I cooking Mommy" The only down side to the spoons is they can quickly become weapons...they had been returned to the drawer where Wesley found them and promptly declared "These Wesley's" It is funny to listen to him talk in the third person. Most days I am just glad if they can get along and actually play together.

Wesley loves the camera...I had forgotten how cute he was in jeans, this it the first time in months he has had them so I took a picture (I know, I am semi crazy) but he did pose and loved it. The second picture was taken after I had just snapped a picture of Max. Wesley comes running and says "Mommy, I want to smile" And with a request like that you just have to take a picture.

On two separate days this past week Max fell asleep when I was not paying attention. I seriously want to know how children can do this...the bouncy chair just does not look at all comfortable. In my defence the day he fell asleep in the bouncy chair, I had tried twice to lay him down in his bed and he proceeded to scream at me to take him out.
And in other news around this house...Max figured out how to stand up today (no this is not a picture of this accomplishment but I did not want to go get the camera and this one is cute...don't you just love those squishy cheeks). The last nine months have flown by and he is literally growing up to fast for my taste.

No comments: