Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Wesley-isms



With Wesley you never know what is going to come out of his little mouth. He says some of the cutest things. I love that he is at an age where he will spontaneously tell me that he loves me. I also love that when he knows he is in trouble he will ask to snuggle, thinking and probably knowing, that it does make things better. He has also started looking at me when he is in trouble, and saying "Mommy, I not mad at you" and if I am really upset this will make me madder, but most times it makes me smile. It is great to have him finally to the point where I can have a real conversation with him - and he does have a lot to say. Below are a few of the funny and cute things he has said recently.



  • "Mommy, I awake - I super, super awake" (usually said when he is trying to not take a nap)

  • Daddy to Wesley: "You are awesome" Wesley to Daddy: "I way, way, way, way, way awesome"

  • Wesley to Mommy: "I tired Mommy, I need to get some sleep"

  • Answer pretty much anytime you ask how he's doing: "I three"

  • In reference to the detachable shower head - "Wow, that's cool and amazing....that super amazing"

No comments: