Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Max's World...

Yesterday for lunch we had Mac and Cheese - Max threw quite a bit on the floor, so we brought in the kitty vacuum and he started eating. Max decided to join in with Mushu and both enjoyed the Mac and Cheese from the floor.
A couple weeks ago, Max had a royal meltdown. I can't even remember the reason it all started. But I do remember laughing at him because the reason was very laughable. The kid was mad and he yelled, and cried, and flopped on the ground. I really was quite comical, I even went so far as to call my sister so she could listen to the racket.
UPDATE: My sister reminded me of the reason - I was making brownies and he wanted the beater because in the past with frosting, I let him have the beater but not when baking cakes and such...raw eggs = bad, at least until I introduce them to cookie dough...

I mentioned that he drooled...a lot - If you look closely at the carpet you can see droplets of drool pooling there.

2 comments:

Xan said...

You took the frosting beater away from him. Classic fat kid moment.

Cynthia said...

Right, I remember now...