Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My New...Addiction/Love/Obsession

I have fallen into a love/hate relationship with the website Pinterest - I find that it is great for organizing all of those things (recipes, crafts, sewing projects, etc.) that I have been bookmarking forever. I love that I can be more organized in my search for new ideas but the site is also full of great ideas. And I can loose track of time while in the pursuit of new pins. I think for now I will just focus on the part where I am getting more organized and the part where I stop bookmarking new ideas on Greg's computer (something he hates).

For those that are also enjoying {loosing track of time} pinning...we may need to start a support group - Pinterest Anonymous anyone?

4 comments:

Rita Merrick said...

I'll join your support group! We can call it PA (Pinterest Anonymous).

Erin said...

I really, really WANT to like Pinterest. My problem is that I have so many demands on my time that I just can't give Pinterest the time I want to give it! :) I will find you anyway and maybe one day add more pins to my own boards.

Erin said...

I can't find you. Come find me - I'm eringirl.

heather said...

I SO know. A friend of mine said on facebook the other day, she's like to live in a world where all her pinterest dreams come true. I thought I should make it into a word are, to pin of course!