Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blessings

Today was the day we Blessed Nolan in church. His daddy gave him a beautiful blessing. It really was a wonderful day - filled with lots of family. It was good to have Scott and Trina and kids with us again. And it was especially good to have Greg's dad be able to join the blessing circle for the first time.
Above is Nolan
Below is Maxwell on his blessing day.
Below is Wesley on his blessing day.
All of my boys wore the same blessing outfit made by my Mom. She used fabric that she had leftover from making my wedding dress. There is more fabric that can be used for a little girl (if we ever get one) or she has the dress that I was blessed in many years ago.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I love their outfit!! My Mom has done the same for me. She has made them and used some of my wedding dress leftovers. And I thought I was original....:0)