Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Faith

Today is the kind of day where I 100% have to rely on my faith to get me through. I am grateful for that faith and for a loving Heavenly Father who's plan for us I know is perfect - even when the events of life make things hard and test our understanding.


My sister wrote a wonderful post on the events of that past couple days. You can read it here - Please pray for my cousin Parker and his wife Kelly (and their other five children) as they face the many difficult days ahead of them.

3 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

How sad. Thank you for sharing your faith.

Erin said...

I am so sorry for your (and your extended family's) loss. How heartbreaking. I will pray for their family.

Susie said...

Hugs and luvs to you!! A very tender post.