Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

By the Numbers

Today...
*I am 25 weeks pregnant - 15 weeks or less to go
*Greg will be home in 3 months (or less!)
*In 10 days I will be in Missouri for Boot Camp Graduation
*In one month and 2 days Max will turn 2
*In two months and 19 days Wesley will turn 4
(and in between we celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas and a few other birthdays)
*There are 7 more regular season Boise State Bronco Football Games left to watch
(4 more at home)

1 comment:

Susie said...

I was just thinking about you and traveling to Missouri! I am so glad you get to see Greg!! What a super woman I think you are! An 2nd I hoped maybe you could go it alone and not have to lug the boys and more annoyingly all their luggage! I hope you have a good time!!