Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hey, Noel!

Or the real reason I have not blogged in a month...I promise to catch up really soon!

Do you remember way back in like 1st or 2nd grade when the teacher put a + and - sign on the blackboard and asked the students what they meant? And you raised your hand and the teacher was dumb enough to call on you? Do you remember telling her that + meant pregnant and - meant not pregnant? That of course, makes you perfectly qualified to know what the following picture means...

I was not going to post this for a few more weeks but the news is starting to spread....

8 comments:

Jillian said...

Yeah! I'm super excited for you:)

Erin said...

WHAT!?
I had no idea.
I'm shocked. :)

Rita Merrick said...

I had heard through the grapevine but didn't want to say anything until you brought it up. Congrats! Your post is funny by the way.

Xan said...

What? Is that memory really about me? Or are you just making it up. I have no recollection of it...but sounds like something I would say.

Xan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Congratulations!!! :) A new baby is always so fun! When are you due?

Becky said...

Great news! congratulations!

Susie said...

:0) Congrats!! I love the story of your sis!! SO FUNNY!!