Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kitty Torture

A couple weeks ago, Greg finally broke down and installed a cat door for our cats. Apparently, sleep has become important to him and the 5:15am wake up calls to go out, followed by the let me back in calls the moment you are comfy in bed again were too much. And you would think that the cats would love the freedom to come and go as they please, but that would be wrong. To them, the door is pure torture and I have decided to capture it in pictures.
Above: If I sit here long enough will the human stop taking pictures and just let me out the normal way?
Below: I think I can, I think I can...though I really don't want to.

Above: I don't care how many pictures you take, I will not use that door until I am damn good and ready.
Below: I may look ready but if you don't stop with the camera, I may never be ready.

Above: Is she there with the camera?
Below: Dang, she caught me. And I have all the grace of a water buffalo...
Enough with the camera already, can't you just leave us alone? Haven't you tortured us enough?

No comments: