Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

So, another Valentine's Day has come and gone. I am not big on celebrating said fake holiday, but it is a fun day for the kids and I try to keep it as such. We have pizza and pink soda with some kind of treat...and I get the boys a little gift (this year was a hot wheel and a small bag of chocolates). I was decorating some cookies and cake and gave the boys the frosting beaters to lick - a first for Max and they both loved it, Wesley requested that I dip the beater back in the frosting so he could have more...

Below is the picture of Max's reaction to having the beater taken away...to say he was not happy is putting it mildly.Here is the cake I decorated to go with dinner...the inside is strawberry and yes, pink. Not bad considering how long it has been since I have done any cake decorating.
Greg delivered flowers this year to earn some extra money and he traded some of his time for these...they are currently driving my allergies into hyper drive, so they may go bye-bye very soon.
In all it was a fun laid back day...just as it should have been.

No comments: